skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TRANSIT-O
Wednesday, 7 May 2008
Nothing like a good night's sleep!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Transit-o
View my complete profile
Blog mate
Primavera em Barcelona
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(31)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(19)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(23)
Sant Celoni - Barcelona - Cervera - LLeida - Ainsa...
"How beautiful it is to do nothing and then rest a...
23/05/2008On Holiday!!!Morning: Paris on the way t...
21/05/2008What a stressful day!Very busy, quite an...
Anger is a signal and a one worth listening to.Har...
Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad...
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great o...
Consistency is the last refuge of the inimaginati...
Sung By Bobby McferrinHere's a little song I wrote...
Even on the highest throne in the world, we are st...
Intervention Now!
“No one has ever learned fully to know themselves....
Praeterita mutare non possumus.
On a cold saturday,A cat cries...The philosopher i...
" Om Tare Tutare Ture Soha".
Sun shinesshadow in - brightness outBrightness in ...
“I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano; A st...
“A human being is part of a whole, called by us th...
A “delusion” is commonly defined as a fixed false ...
Nothing like a good night's sleep!!!
O, woe is me,To have seen what I have seen, see wh...
I am tired of being a slave.That's what our societ...
I have immortal longings in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment